Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Everything is SPECTATUS

Photography, is as beatiful as a mirror, something so full of manifestations ...
something so full of colours and plain at the same time.........
My love for photography as i discovered is ever since i can remember, but only recently did i give a faint shape to it.......'faint' being symbolic of my love for photography and not photography itself- coz i believe that there is no shape to photography, it is best when it is undefined.......
So in one word if i were to describe this love of mine it would be- Vision, coz i think every scene, every frame, every view is photography ....
and this very essence of it, I choose to name as SPECTATUS.....
and through them i try to express myself.......
And as this friend of mine had put it in his blog....."I didn't choose photography, photography chose me!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY U KNOW WT UR BLOG TAKES ME TO A NEW WORLD ALLTOGETHER GOOD WORK............