Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pak



Pak is basically an urdu word which in its literal sense means 'Pure'. And largely it also exemplifies the essence of the place itself. It is Jama Masjid actually and it was an absolute delight to be here. Despite several people visiting the Masjid almost everyday, despite both, the locals and the non-locals offering namaaz five times a day, the place beholds a sanctity of its own.
Personally, I've always dreamt of clicking something like that and being at the Masjid, I finally got my chance. All those who visit the Masjid are allowed to climb the Masjid tower and knowing that, well, I decided to take the plunge. So, while climbing those 200 flight of stairs I found this and got my moment. As far as the beauty of Jama Masjid goes, I m too small an entity to even speak anything about it. The place in itself speaks volumes about its beauty.

No comments: