Friday, May 22, 2009

Infinity



Infinity is the first word that crossed my mind after I had clicked this one. Besides, Infinity and Immortality are two such words which go on to describe the nature of the sky. And personally, in relation to this I have a story to narrate:
As a kid I was rather very curious [but then, who isn't?] and I used to often ask questions which ranged from being utterly simple to some rather thwarting. One such question which followed for most part of my childhood was: Is there at all a starting point to the sky? Or, Is it really infinite? Or probably, If the world is really circular and if everything would form a complete circle then in such realms what happens to the sky?
So, this photograph I dedicate to all those naive questions which persistently shape my existence.

No comments: