Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mehr



'Mehr' is a Persian word that literally means 'Sun'. And that's what I attempt to show here. A speck of sun rising above the dark pitching clouds coming its way, all of this being looked through a puddle of water right on the ground. Perhaps reflects such an irony!!! Of something that essentially lives in the sky and is being showcased from the ground. Its amazing how sometimes reflections appear so clear that it becomes difficult to distinguish them from the real.
As for the tag is concerned it was suggested to me by my friend, I liked it so much that I couldn't resist keeping it.

5 comments:

VerĂ³nica Esparza said...

Hey!!! Great Job!!! I like your work! Welcome to mine whenever you want!! well, mine is in spanish, but maybe you can understand something!!

S@RG@M said...

Nice click. I liked your concept of clicking the reflection...

Amit J said...

by god!...kya photo hai!

@ngel ~ said...

Its really awesome !! Superb! I wish I also could click some of marvels like this :) All d best!

Anonymous said...

oho!!! su vaat che !!!