Thursday, June 25, 2009

Freedom



I was on my visit to Jama Masjid when I had clicked this!!! And when I did it didn't clearly hit me of this tag. But when I took a closer look, there it was....Freedom.
If you look at the pic. closely you would also know what I m talking about. Surely, one would have noticed the inherently 'un-synchronized' behaviour of the birds. To begin with, the flight of each bird is characteristic of its own and probably not all of them are flying in one direction as well. But then, ain't that also the esence of freedom? To be so distinct and yet be so same, or rather to be so same and yet be so distinct...which ever way that you look at it.

2 comments:

S@RG@M said...

Hey! this one's good... but 2 advices, first, never upload the full sized snap on your blog, it might be misused. Secondly, select the sports mode on your digicam whenever you wanna click something moving...!!

Parth said...

Sure will keep that in mind....thanks a lot Sargam