Monday, June 29, 2009

Latent Anger



I was in college with friends when one of them just randomly suggested that I go to Mount Mary sometime in the evening. 'You'll get to witness amazing sunset, you know' so I took off with my camera and that's how I clicked this one. When I clicked it I was half expecting it to turn out so dark [courtesy lens flare], but it did and I loved it.
Latent Anger might sound a little far fetched but these dark clouds looked as if they were holding a lot of things back and at the slightest instigation they would be ready pour it all...and the evening sun at the backdrop emanating those rays as if all of it were actually smoke. A stark similarity in the behaviour of both, but varied manifestations.
P.S.- And yeah, the view from Mt. Mary in the evening is definitely amazing!!! A delight for photographers.

1 comment:

S@RG@M said...

Are these da Mumbai clouds...?? Tell them to be in control this time...