Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Solitude



Quite honestly, I had taken this picture very casually. I was on my way to this coffee shop just a few yards away from where I stay. So I just decide to walk when I see him asleep. Not that I was witnessing this sight for the first time, but for some reason I thought of taking a picture of it. I have always seen him randomizing across the streets and chasing behind cars and eating fodder. But this moment was his solitude. Solitude often has a negative connotation, but at this moment it seemed that he was proving the theory wrong. This moment was all about his comfort, his repose, his luxury and yeah, definitely his Solitude.

2 comments:

S@RG@M said...

he he he... Nice description. And I never knew you were into photography. Good to have some company among friends.

@ngel ~ said...

All pictures are really wonderful.. have seen so many pictures till date but these tell their own story -- a simple yet meaningful musings they share with us and infact they tell your perception , insight and unconscious part, Your other side.
All d best !
Take care!