Monday, March 2, 2009

Mirror Reflections



I totally love these pictures!!! This was again clicked on my way to Udaipur, when this bus that I was commuting in halted at a particular juncture.
That's when I saw this incredible sight of the rays of the evening Sun falling on this abandoned tree. Without wasting a second I had clicked what I really wanted to click; but then for some really peculiar reason i started fiddling with it and ended up making the actual picture 3 shades lighter; At first I failed to realise the beauty or the significance of this revised photo. But then when I looked at both of them in a quick succession I stood completely awestruck by the unrealistic aura that it created.
For particulars, the first picture from the top is the one that i had clicked and the second picture is the one derived at after making it 3 shades lighther.

No comments: