Monday, March 23, 2009

Relationship



I have dedicated this picture to my sister.
'Relationship' is the first word that came to my mind immediately after I clicked this picture. I think all the relationships are special by virtue of them being relationships. And all relationships have a certain essence which binds it beatifully.... and that's what I attempt to show here. The different petals indicate different phases in a relationship; sometimes very extraordinary and at times very basic, but what really binds a relationship is its essence, which lies in its truthfullness, honesty and respect. One may say that I might be generalising here, but it is just that this is the way how I see a relationship...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you, a relationship is just like a flower. If the relationships is true the flower still looks fresh after being plucked. It simple presents a life away from home.

Parth said...

thank you